FLY AWAY VACATIONS WIN 7-NIGHT STAY CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18.
2. The competition closes on Dec 31, 2018 or when the contest reaches 50 entries.
3. The draw will be conducted on Jan. 2, 2019 or within 1 week of the contest closes.
4. The winner notified by Jan 4, 2019 or within two weeks the competition closing date.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest ballot in full) and will need to respond within 48 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry. A minimum of 25 entries for the contest must be received for the contest to be valid and a Maximum of 50 entries allowed.
6. The prize includes: 7-night hotel stay at any available RCI affiliated properties in a studio suite. Must be booked with 45 days of travel. Base on avaiable.
7. Extensions will not be permitted.
8. Winners redeem their request for travel through a “Fly Away Vacations” Travel Agent, 45 days prior to the anticipated date of departure, failing which Fly Away Vacations will not accept the reservation.
9. Valid for all cruise packages and Air Canada Vacations, WestJet Vacations and Air Transat all-inclusive packaged vacations.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
11. Prize winners are responsible for obtaining any visas required for them or their companions for any travel applicable in the prize.
12. Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. flights, meals, hotel laundry, mini-bar, room service, telephone calls, etc).
13. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable taxes or resort fees collected at the property upon check-in, currency surcharges, airport transfer transportation, parking fees, fees not included in trip itinerary, travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover.
14. Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Prize originates and terminates at the hotel or resort chosen.
15. The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Fly Away Vacations reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Once the booking is confirmed, changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
17. Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
18. Formal trip booking must be completed by April 30, 2021. Once booked, the Fly Away Vacations booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Fly Away Vacations.
19. The promoter and organizer Fly Away Vacations reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
20. Fly Away Vacations the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value.
21. Fly Away Vacations assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
22. Fly Away Vacations, RCI, nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
23. Employees of Fly Away Vacations, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
24. Fly Away Vacations collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
25. The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
26. By entering this competition you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
27. One entry per stateroom booked, or all-inclusive room booked.
28. All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.